For those of us who are old enough to remember the award-winning TV series Cosmos, one quote by Carl Sagan, the show’s iconic anchor still lingers, “The cosmos is also within us, we’re made of star stuff!”
A new video released by the American Association of Chemistry teachers to coincide with Sagan’s birthday on November 9 reveals that we’re not just the flotsam and jetsam, or debris of burned-out stars and dead asteroids.
Instead we seem to be the result of an amazing cosmic chain-reaction and chemical events that created the elements we’re comprised of.
Today, as conventional science begins to open up new frontiers in understanding practices like yoga, meditation, acupuncture etc, people have begun to acknowledge that there are energy fields within and outside that can be harnessed and used.
Scientists have also begun to work on concepts like the benefits of meditation and thought energy, healing principles of energy systems, changing events and self through energy channels, etc.
Are Cosmic Energy Beliefs Different From Personal Development Skills?
Self/personal development programs are based in psychology and they provide actualization, visualization techniques, life-skills coaching, communication skills enhancement, neurolinguistic programing etc. These programs are essentially self-driven and require self-motivation.
Experiments like the Luck Experiment conducted by Prof Richard Wiseman, a psychologist at the University of Hertfordshire provide valuable insights into how the beliefs and experiences of “lucky” and “unlucky” people differ.
Cosmic energy programs believe that external forces can be harnessed to achieve your goals and potential. These energies consist of what lies within our bodies and the forces that exist in the universe. Cosmic energies connect up the two forces and ultimately creates and controls your reality. They help you to give your desires power and strength, acknowledging the power of the forces and using them for positive tasks.
Opening Up To Cosmic Energy
According to this belief system, all of us have the power within us, but it lies untapped, because we are not aware of our connection to the cosmic forces. We have to make a conscious effort to connect up to these energies and let it flow both ways without obstruction:
- Understand The Extent of Negative Energy Within: Negativity, depression, anxiety, fears and worries can create lethargy, hostility, distrust, anger, frustration, skepticism and cynicism within us. These emotions are self-perpetuating and like self-fulfilling prophecies. They can attract the wrong people and events into our lives. You need to assess your relationships, attitudes, reactions to situations and discover patterns in them.
- Clean Up Your Outside Environment: Cosmic energy flow can be blocked by clutter, debris, rubbish, waste, unwanted stuff, too much stuff etc. Re-arranging furniture, cleaning out your lofts, shed, attic, basement etc can help you get rid of these obstructions. Placing certain beneficial objects, using certain colors and materials etc are aids in this.
- Create A Cosmic Energy Tool-Kit and Journal: Tools include visualization, manifesting, telepathy, meditation, working with auras, thought-field therapy, etc. Keeping a journal of how, when and where you used the tools, the experience and the outcome help you harness the energies better.
- Help Yourself to Release Restrictions: The body, mind and spirit are hemmed in by many restrictions that obstruct the flow of cosmic energies that impact us on physical, etheric and spiritual levels. It is important to open up the channels and allow the free passage of cosmic energies.
- Learn Real Meditation: Practicing meaningful meditation helps to calm us and sensitize us to cosmic forces. This helps to balance and harmonize ourselves with our environment.
- Get Enough Sleep: Sleep and rest are essential to allow cosmic forces to travel unhindered through us. Our hectic lives drain us of positive energy and create a conflict within. This can result in the build-up of negativity, which in turn blocks the entry of positive forces.
- Using The Five Elements: Using the universal elements of air, fire, water, earth and ether in the right proportions, locations and types can provide huge benefits. Each element controls a particular aspect of your body, directions, sensory organs and cosmic energy flow. Harmony between these elements creates benefits like health, prosperity and success.
Allowing cosmic energies to enter and flow through your life can create conditions where you connect up to forces that can transform self, events and others. We need to acknowledge, understand and use these forces for the good of humanity and ourselves. People can benefit by making the choice to allow these forces to flow through them and their environments.
Best Flat Belly Detox Guides:
>>> Click Here For My “Manifestation Miracle” Review
>>> Click Here For My “15 Minute Manifestation” Review
>>> Click Here For My “Manifestation Millionaire” Review
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info. I do get a small referral if you buy via my links – that´s why all informations are free for you on my website.