The role played by the human kidneys cannot be ignored. When the organ is damaged in any way, you will experience excess pain, dullness, and even back cramping depending on the condition of the damage. Some of the deadly diseases that affect the kidneys include kidney failure, kidney stones, and even kidney spasms. The good news is; kidney diseases, e.g., the kidney pain have home remedies which are very useful as follows.
1. Mustard: To make mustard, seeds from a couple of plant species, usually used for making spices are ground and added to water, vinegar, and several other liquids. Their seeds are squeezed to make mustard oil. Also, their leaves can be eaten as vegetables when they are still young.
Mustard has anti-inflammatory effects since it contains magnesium and selenium as its primary component. This property will help the muscles to relax through heating them and improves the blood circulation which helps in reduction of pain.
Are you wondering how this remedy is taken? Well, it is effortless. Just add a tablespoon of the mustard floor to three flour tablespoons. Pour egg whites or water to the mixture and stir. After this, apply oil to the area affected by the kidney pain, put your mixture into a piece of cloth and place it on the surface where you had applied oil. Incubate the region for half an hour. The kidney pain will be alleviated within a little period.
2. Cabbages: Cabbages contain phytochemicals which will rid the body of free radicals thus reducing damage to the skin and the entire body. Simply prepare two cabbages, two glasses of water and two onions. Boil the mixture until it is dry. Place the resulting mixture on a cloth; apply pressure on the affected area for about three hours or overnight. This is very effective; in fact, physicians advise people with kidney problems to take lots of cabbages.
3. Lemon: Lemons have low oxalate levels and are known to damage stones or crystals that would have resulted in kidney stones. It is pretty simple to use this remedy, just squeeze lemon juice into a glass of water and take this drink on an empty stomach. This will detoxify your kidneys efficiently.
4. Water: Using water comes in handy when dealing with kidney diseases. Take at least eight glasses of this fabulous liquid per day to remove any stones in your bladder which causes kidney pain. Water will clear dead cells and bacteria inside the kidneys. Therefore, ensure that you are taking three liters of water on a daily basis.
5. Celery: According to the study, celery contains essential oils, e.g., Coumarin and Flavanoids, 3-N-butylphthalide (3nB) and Omega-3. These oils will relieve inflammations and reduce the kidney pain. Also, celery is naturally a diuretic which plays a significant role in reducing the amounts of toxins and urate salts inside the body.
To take this remedy, crush a teaspoonful of the celery seeds and pour them into a glass of hot water. Leave the mixture to soak for about six minutes; stir well and drink it. Do this on a daily basis which will be a useful remedy for kidney stones.
6. Basil: Basils contain essential oils which will relieve the effect of kidney stones. It will stimulate blood pressure reduction and absorption. Basil flowers will come in handy for kidney detoxification and nerve regulation. They will rid the blood of excess uric acid which will prevent kidney stones. To prepare this remedy, squeeze whole leaves into a juice. Add lemon juice and apply this mixture to your kidney region. After twenty minutes, rinse the region with warm water.
7. Rest: When you lie down, kidney pain will be relieved. However, when you engage in vigorous exercises, you might damage your kidneys resulting in bleeding. For this reason, have enough rest if you have any kidney disease.
8. Heat to alleviate kidney pain: Warm towels and pads will lead to temporary relief to kidney pain – one of the most common kidney diseases. High temperature reduces nerve sensation and improves blood circulation thus pain reduction. Use this home remedy in case you are in great pain.
The above remedies will come in handy when dealing with kidney diseases such as kidney pain. Therefore, do not hesitate to try them out. Results will be seen within a little span of time.
The Kidney Disease Solution