You cannot remember how and when it happened, but you suddenly realize that your sex life has become a bit predictable and you are missing the fun you used to have earlier. Well, if that is how you feel, you are not alone, there are thousands of other people who realize this and find ways to spice up their sex lives so that they can have their fun and intimacy back in their lives along with their partners. There can be a number of ways through which you can improve your sex life, however, let us discuss a few that can help you bring back that x-factor in your lives.
A few tips to Spice-up your Sex Lives:
- Add a few Surprises: After a long time together, it is pretty easy for both the partners to get lazy in bed. However, to make things exciting, you can do some exciting activities before going to bed which might boost up your energy levels and help you throughout the procedure. You can challenge your partner to a physical game which may elevate your sexual desires and physical bonding.
- Tell each other how to turn you on: Many of the times, you do not get exactly what you desire from your partner. Everyone has some secret sexual desires and fantasies. Do not shy away from sharing them with your partner. If you share your desires, your partner would also feel comfortable enough to share his/her fantasies. This helps both of you fulfill your desires to add an extra element to your sex routines.
- Read some Erotic Fiction: Reading erotic fictions do not only act out as a source of entertainment and relaxation, they even give out new ideas that you can try out to add an exciting element to your conventional routines. They may even excite your sexual desires and help you enjoy your sex life in a different way. Reading can also help you out understand each other’s body reactions in a better way and even perform accordingly during a sexual act.
- Try out sex toys: Sex toys have been in the market for a long time, still, most of the couples shy away from using these amazing products. Using a sex toy can actually add a new dimension to your sexual life. They can help you get better orgasms and trigger a new feeling inside you which will make you take your sex lives to completely new levels.
- Make the move: Most of the times, we wait for our partner to make the first move. Do not wait for the other person to take the first step. You can always drag your partner towards a sexual intercourse and leave them with a memorable time. If you learn to take the first step and show interest, your sexual lives can actually improve and the physical bond between you two will also take a new turn.
- Try new places and positions: Your sex lives should not start and end in your bedroom. You can always try out new places, whether it is inside your house or maybe some hotel. Trying out new places can actually give you a dopamine rush which can help you improve your sex drive. Trying new positions can also spice up things and let you explore new levels of pleasure.
- Plan it out: Planning things out, especially when you are in the middle of some other work can actually excite you and increase your desire to have sex. You can whisper to each other what you intend to do later when you are out with some other people or you can even text each other what you plan to do at night. This will not only excite you but also make your whole day.
- Foreplay: The best-proven way to make your sex better is foreplay. Learn to take it slow, do not dive in straight to sex and get it over with. Take things slow, talk to each other, move to foreplay and finally move to sex. It builds up a lot of excitement and desire to have sex which finally leads up to a great sex.
Having an exciting sex life can be the key secret to having a successful relationship. You must not ignore your declining sex life and get used to it. You can always spice up things which will eventually lead to having good times with your partner and strengthening your relationship.