Numerology is a belief that numbers are divinely related to the various events that take place in an individual’s life. This is because the universe operates based on numbers. These numbers regulate the various laws and forces that we perceive. An example would be the constant speed at which the earth revolves around the sun or the hours in a day. Since human beings are part of the universe, their destiny is also predetermined by the numbers that feature prominently in their lives.
Numerology has the numbers 1-9 as its building blocks. Numbers 11 and 22 are master numbers. The single digit numbers are linked to individual personality trait, strengths, and weaknesses. The letters of the alphabet are linked to the nine numbers. However, various alphabets will have different ways of applying numerology. Examples would be the Arabic, Chinese, and Greek alphabets. Every letter has a numeric value which is aligned to a related vibration in the universe. The sum of the numbers that are on your date of birth and the numeric value of the sum of the letters in your name from an interrelation of vibrations; together, they reveal a lot about character, motivation, and purpose in life.
They also reveal the most likely field for an individual’s talent to blossom. Numerology experts use the numbers to determine the best time for a person to carry out major decisions that will bring out the best outcomes. Such decisions include when and who to marry, the best time to invest, travel, or even change jobs.
The alphabet is split so that each letter is assigned a numerical value.
The master numbers are an intensive version of the single digit numbers whose sum they replace i.e., 2&4.the master numbers suggest greater achievements or learning especially when expressed in a stressful environment.
The most important consideration in numerology is given to your date of birth. This is expressed as the month, day, and the year you were born in. The sum gives you a LifePath Number. Another key value is your full birth name. Using the letters in your name and their assigned numeric values, the sum that is reached determines the path your life follows. Like in the date of birth, your name is reduced to one of the nine numbers or the two master numbers. It is also noteworthy that you should not use a nickname or one acquired through marriage or changing of the name. It should be the original name given by the parents at the time of birth as recorded in your birth certificate.
In a nutshell, the character traits of the key numbers used in numerology are as follows:
1. Number one initiates action and events. People in this number have an independent spirit and strong leadership capabilities. This number is associated with determination and courage. On the negative side, it is linked to being domineering, egotistic, and boastful.
2. Adaptability and cooperation are the key traits of this number coupled with sensitivity to others needs. The number is associated with modesty and diplomacy. On the negative side, it is linked to timidity, fear, and shyness.
3. This number is linked to artistic gifts and good self-expression in word and deed. It is also a fun loving and happy number but on the other hand can indicate scattered energy, moodiness, and selfishness.
4. This is the number of order and values with a genius for organization. On the downside, it can also, stand for being rigid, stubborn, slow to act, and too serious.
5. This one encompasses quick thinking and new ideas. It is associated with the curiosity that leads to exploration. On the negative side, it can lead to discontent and impatience.
6. It is associated with responsibility and love for the home and community. People under this number enjoy domestic life. Its negative side has meddling, obstinacy, and self-righteousness.
7. Skill in research, analysis, and innovation fall under this number. People under it tend to be intelligent. Negative traits that come with it include sarcasm, isolation, and being reserved.
8. People that fall under this number have executive and political abilities that help them mobilize and organize others. On the negative side, they can be materialistic and easily stressed.
9. This number is linked to character traits of being likable, creative, and always ready to do well. However, this is countered by moodiness and carelessness in money matters.
Overall, application of numerology can help you consolidate your innate strength leading to a more fulfilling and successful life.
==> 5 Ways To Use Numerology To Gain Success And Fame
==> An Extraordinary Way To Learn More About Yourself!
==> Can a Star Tell My Future?
==> 9 Life Hacks with Numerology
==> Tell Us Your Date Of Birth, Month, Year And We Will Tell You Your Personality
==> Could Your Birthday Predict Your Future?
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info. I do get a small referral if you buy via my links – that´s why all informations are free for you on my website.