To keep your body healthy and fit just working out is not enough. You must consider if what you are eating is healthy or not. If you are all up for a healthy food intake and trying to cut back on all the fats and calories and wondering what to eat, then diet or no diet there is one thing you should definitely drink and that is green juice. Many people underestimate the wonders a glass of green juice can do to your body. As it is made of vegetable many people will assume that it does not taste good. But this is a myth. You don’t only consume veggies. Fruits mixed along with it produce a great taste and the further add-ons if you want to include them in your green juice like mint, lime syrup, coriander, etc also enhance the taste.
Green Juice can taste good
- You can add it to your everyday food chart. One glass of green juice consists of vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll, and antioxidants. It is the easiest way to energize yourself when you are feeling beat. Green juice gives you the energy you need to go through your tough day full of activities.
- Unlike other diet coke or special energy drinks, it is not costly. You can buy it premade or can make it at home as well. The best part about it is that it does not include any added preservatives, thickening ingredients or added colors. It’s 100% natural and healthy. Plus, you can store it for 2 to 3 days in your fridge. But don’t store it for more than 3 days and you must store it in the refrigerator.
- If you want proper nutrition then make sure to include these things in every glass you drink – cucumber, green apples and peeled lemon. You can make a mix of other ingredients if you get bored with the same kind. There are various things you can add to your green glass of health like parsley, spinach, pear, MED oranges, celery, kiwi, ginger, pineapple, grapefruit, beet, carrot, lettuce and the list goes on and on. All these ingredients are not only healthy for you, but they also help in decreasing the amount of fat absorbed by your intestines and helps in weight loss. So, next time you drink green juice keep in mind that you will be burning calories along with it.
- Did you know that green juice also improves your digestion? Already in the form of the liquid, it digests easily. When you eat something, your body has to work on breaking it down and then absorbs all the nutrients but when you drink the juice your body directly receives the nutrients and does not have to work on it. It also saves energy which you can use for other work. If you want, then you can have it in the morning as well with breakfast or after exercise. The drink is high in nutrition and filled with Vitamin A and C which will keep you energized for a long time if taken in the morning. It activates your metabolism and improves your immune system.
- Being natural it also does miracles for your skin and keeps it healthy and glowing. Vegetables are full of antioxidants, which prevent cell damage which otherwise can lead to genetic mutation and growth of cancer cells. So green juice is your personal warrior whose antioxidants fight against cancer. It also detoxes from harmful pollutants like tobacco, cigarette smoke we inhale.
- If you are planning for a juice cleanse then you can add green juice to it also. Many people who have tried a juice cleanse have found it refreshing and body fit. Green juice also benefits arthritis and also helps in hair growth. Doctors also recommend the intake of green juice. As it provides your body with nutrients and vitamins and meets its daily need for protein, it also reduces the chances of you getting sick.
- As its main ingredient is vegetable, the juice is jam-packed with chlorophyll, which is an enhancing substance. Chlorophyll increases the generation of red blood cells in your body and also maintains a balanced cellular and molecular level. And to top it off green juice fight infections as well.
So when you get hungry between the meals you can grab a glass of green juice. This will keep you healthy and full and you will also don’t feel the need to munch on something in between meals. Now that you know all these benefits of green juice, then get started on it.
Best Fitness Guides:
>>> Organifi Green Juice Review
>>> Flat Belly Detox Review
==> Differences between Herbal Teas and Herbal Infusions
==> 5 rules to shape your body
==> All Health & Fitness posts and reviews
Photo credit: Untitled green Catchy Colors (license)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info. I do get a small referral if you buy via my links – that´s why all informations are free for you on my website.