Hey all, Betty here and thanks for stopping to check out my Old School New Body Review! Please read my Review before you purchase the Old School New Body Program. 🙂
Product Name: Old School New Body
Creator: Steve & Becky Holm
Category: Weight Loss, Diet, Look Younger
Official Website: www.OldSchoolNewBody.com
What Is Old School New Body?
Finding a great program that puts your body into shape is always important. However, it is never easy with the scams out there.
Before you get your copy and look at everything about the OLD SCHOOL NEW BODY PROGRAM, here is my review to help you decide.
Shaping Your Body The Way You Want With The Old School New Body Program
The Old School New Body is a program that has been designed to help change your working and eating habits with the goal of shaping your body just the way you want it.
The program comes with all the exercise routines and workouts needed together with all the nutritional information you need to eat a proper diet.
It is a life overhaul course designed specifically for people beyond the age of 35 but claims to work just fine for all people. Just from its name, the program is based on simple but HIGHLY EFFECTIVE old school principles that the mainstream culture seems to have forgotten.
The old school principles are what bring out the New Body in you hence the name New Body.
The Old School New Body Website: www.OldSchoolNewBody.com
Important Informations About The Old School New Body Program:
• The course is designed for people beyond the age of 35 but still refusing to just give up on their masculine and fit body at any age.
• The book mainly focuses on weight loss. However, it also comes with several pieces of information on building muscles and stopping the aging process.
• There are five crucial steps in the program that aim to make you LOOK 10 YEARS YOUNGER. Some of the steps involve working out less and avoiding dehydration.
• It claims to help improve metabolism so that you BURN MORE CALORIES on a regular basis even when you’re sitting.
• The program guides you on how to avoid injuries when working out.
• It contains short but intense workouts that are quite effective and help save time.
• There are some Bonus Materials like fat burning, a guide to aging and SEX, HEALTH and HAPPINESS.
• Audio interviews with top fitness gurus in the industry to give you first-hand information on how to make it. Some of the expert interviews involve famous people like Tom Venuto, Bill Phillips, Nicole Lee, Shawn Phillips and Kristi Frank.
A Deeper look at the Old School New Body Program
Rarely do you get the Old School New Body Reviews giving a closer look at the book as we do? We are going to dive right into it and give you of the secrets of this workout program.
The most important part of the workout is the F4X PROTOCOL. For those that have bought the book, you’ve probably realized the author talking a lot about the F4X protocol.
F4X stands for Focus-4-Exercises. This protocol works out in the following way:
• Make sure you choose a weight that you can easily carry with moderate difficult. You should manage at least 15 reps
• Now go ahead and do 10 reps instead of 15
• Do 4 sets of the 10 reps
• Take a break of 35 seconds between the sets
The protocol looks pretty simple but trust me: It gets difficult as you increase the sets and works out your muscles perfectly.
This protocol is quite effective for the following reasons:
• It greatly reduces the strain on your joints lowering the risks of injuring your body when working out.
• It allows you to push your body to the limit without putting too much pressure on the joints.
• It works out the fibers in the muscles making it a hit for those who hate training hard.
The Author Behind Old School New Body
The course is amazingly created by a couple of wife Becky and husband Steve Holman who are beyond their 50s but look strikingly young.
It is hard for most people to believe they are beyond their 50s as they look incredibly fit.
The husband Steve is a known name in the fitness industry being the editor chief in the Iron Man for the last 25 years. He is a personal trainer and author with more than 20 books on health and fitness.
Wife Becky was unhappy about her flabby body when she was beyond her 40s when she decided to use the program to undergo a complete BODY TRANSFORMATION.
The Old School New Body Book was created as a response to people asking them what their secret was in remaining fit and looking so young beyond their 50s.
Benefits of the Old School New Body Course
So, what do you stand to gain when you’ve completed the program?
• The diet plan and exercises in the book will help you LOSE WEIGHT in those stubborn areas like the hips, stomach, buttocks and the thighs. You no longer have to do exercises that accelerate aging!
• Simple, short but intense workouts that save time is what you get working a total of 90 minutes a week.
• Your metabolism will greatly improve, and you will be burning more calories even when you’re sitting.
• Your muscle mass will increase protecting you from injuries during the old age.
• You will not only be FELLING but also LOOKING YOUNGER.
There are two cons in this program:
• The diet plan and eating plan seems to have little interest in nutrition.
• The layer out of the eBook is also not the best when reading.
My Final Verdict 🙂
Personally, I can recommend the Old School New Body Program.
With so many weight loss programs out there, it is becoming difficult to know the best solution that works for you.
The good thing about the Old School New Body Book is that it comes with a two-month money back guarantee just in case it doesn’t work for you. It means there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn’t give it a try.
It is a great WORKOUT & DIET PLAN that seems to have been RATED WELL ON EASE OF USE, PRICE AND EFFECTIVENESS.
Thanks for reading my Old School New Body Review and hope you got the help you wanted!
Important: I do get a small referral if you buy via my link. I´d greatly appreciate you purchasing via my link here: www.OldSchoolNewBody.com
If you have any questions, please let me know –
you can contact me here.
This review may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info. I do get a small referral if you buy via my links – that´s why all informations are free for you on my website.