Winning a lottery is a life-changing event, but that comes once in life. You’ve probably seen the few lucky people on TV getting a cheque for the money and wondered if you would ever be one of them. Just imagine winning all that cash. What would you do with the money? Well, to start, you have to play to play. This means using your hard earned cash on very small odds.
Are lottery winners lucky?
Yes, it is true that most lottery winners are lucky, but there are others who are luckier. Remember the EuroMillions winner that won 98 million pounds? While winning the big prize is quite hard, you can at least try and match a couple of numbers and leave with a good amount of cash and less attention. This article will try and show you simple ways to reduce your lottery losses while boosting your wins significantly.
We cannot guarantee you a win but at least can assure you reducing your losses and starting to make profit. Are you feeling any lucky today? Here are a few tips to boost your chances of winning a lottery:
- Stick to your lucky numbers: Lotteries are never won every day but once in a lifetime. There is a better chance of you winning by sticking to your lucky numbers instead of changing every time you play. Your lucky numbers can be birthdays or birthdays of people that matter a lot in life.
- Play less often with more tickets: This is a very simple strategy but quite an effective one especially when you want to get to the draw. Apart from your numbers winning, draws are done daily for lucky ticket numbers to win some cash. The strategy here is playing less often but buy more tickets when you play. Doing this will greatly increase your chance for a particular draw. You can also use this method and play when the jackpot amount is quite huge.
- Play as a syndicate: Does your father, mother, brother, sister and friends also play the lottery? Why not team up and buy bulk tickets to play as a team. Most lotteries played as a team hugely increases your odds of winning. Furthermore, the chances of one of you landing a draw are quite high. This way, you avoid making huge losses as an individual as everyone gets to contribute.
- Pick numbers that come up more often: While you can stick to your lucky numbers, there is nothing wrong choosing numbers that come up often. There is no mathematical formula for certain numbers to come up often but most lottery draws always have common numbers. If you have three luck numbers, then add three most common drawn numbers. Numbers like 13 surprisingly are least picked in most draws across the world.
- Time of purchasing the ticket: There is no scientific explanation for this, but most lotteries winners all claim to have bought their tickets on a Friday. Next time you head home from a pub on a Friday, spare one beer for a lottery ticket, and you might be that next lucky winner.
- Pick previous winning numbers: Previous winning numbers are more likely to come again that other numbers. If a number rarely comes up, then the chances of it being picked in your draw are quite minimal. Instead, look to select numbers from the previously won lotteries.
- Have a budget and stick to it: Don’t make playing lotteries a way of living. Come up with a flexible budget that allows you to spend within your limit and stick to it. Participating in lotteries is still a form of gambling that can be addictive and cost you a huge sum of money. You need to sensibly balance your figures and know what you can use in playing lotteries.
Did my tips help out? Well, I’m more than happy if would share your experience in lotteries. I look forward to hearing your experience from today onward.
Best Self-Defense Guides:
>>> Click Here for My “Richard Lustig’s Lotto Dominator” Review
>>> Click Here for My “Auto Lotto Processor” Review
==> Tips that would cut your losses when playing a lottery game
==> Play The Lottery: Winning Strategies
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info. I do get a small referral if you buy via my links – that´s why all informations are free for you on my website.