Hi there, it’s Frank here with the CB Passive Income Review. 🙂 Thanks for stopping by and enjoy you reading as you look to make an informed choice on this product. Read on!
Product Name: CB Passive Income Program
Creator: Patrick Chan
Category: Online-Marketing, Affiliate-Marketing
Official Website: CBPassiveIncome.com
What is CB Passive Income?
CB Passive Income is a step-by-step guide on how people can use the email list and generate income through affiliate marketing. The program makes it easier for people to earn money through their email list by simplifying the process of building the email list by squeezing traffic to your squeeze page.
The idea behind the CB Passive Income program is to teach people on how they can generate quick traffic that can be sent to a squeeze page and used to make a profitable email list. This system will then send out email blasts with affiliate links. Click bank products are then sent to the list, and when a sale is made, the owner of the email receives a commission.
The program has, some very outrageous claims where the system automatically includes your affiliate links into the email blasts. All that one has to do is sit back and relax. Is this product as good as the claims in the guide?
Can I really make money using the CB Passive Income program?
This program is aimed at teaching you how to make money through the affiliate marketing. In the guide, Chan claims you can start generating money using three simple steps. Well, this is what Chan wants you to believe, but it is never that simple as he makes it look.
For an initial membership of $47, you will get several training videos and pictures:
However, what you don’t know is that most of these videos are not created by Chan. Almost all of the videos here are downloaded from YouTube, compiled nicely and uploaded to become part of the CB Passive Income course. Personally, I feel this is a rip off paying $47 for videos that you can easily get on YouTube.
The program is basically about selling other people’s product for a commission with the only difference from other affiliate programs being that everything will be done for you. All you have to do is drive traffic to the product, and they will take care of the rest.
What good is it driving traffic to an offer if you won’t convert much of it? You will be given a ready-made landing page that cannot be altered to promote and hope that people can buy your products. This is basically a digital marketplace where the Malaysian businessman sells his products.
Here is what you can expect in the program?
Tools and training
Since the program promises to do everything for you, Chan provides you with a few tools here and there to help you drive traffic to your offer. Here are some of the tools you can expect:
- Free email blast: This tool ensures you don’t have to email your subscribers. Instead, Chan will help you with that.
- Free Secret website: This is the one-page squeeze page that you will be promoting. This back-end system will show you the number of visitors to your website and the number of subscribers you have.
- Valuable product giveaway: This will cost you a lot to write content for all the giveaway products.
The Training covers the following:
- Video marketing (basically videos from YouTube)
- Solo ads
- How to get traffic using Google+, Twitter, blog commenting and classified ads
- Other traffic methods like press releases, viral reports, guest posting, forum marketing, Squidoo, and StumbleUpon.
When you take a closer look at the CB (ClickBank) Passive Income, there is no step-by-step training as Chan initially claims. In a nutshell, Chan has simply stuffed everything to make the program look valuable.
Once you purchase the CB Income program, you will be presented with two upsell product upgrades:
- CB Passive Income Pro-Version at $97 one-time purchase
- Fast Cash Series with a monthly subscription of $49
As you can see, buying the initial membership does not mean you won’t spend more on the program. You will definitely be tempted to upgrade your initial membership account into a “Pro-Version” where your email stored in one list will be to another mailing list with the promise of doubling your money.
In my personal opinion, this program looks like a scam where you will spend a lot and never recover your money. Just imagine an email recipient receiving several emails offers from you? Do you even think they will sign up for whatever you’re promoting? Most will start to treat your emails as spam and ignore them. This is the practical point of view.
The Pros And Cons Of The CB Passive Income System
- There are a few good lessons to learn in this program
- There are bonuses for the first 100 customers
- Much of the work is done for you
- 60-day money back guarantee which by me is the best thing so far
- Chan claims to be a real person, but you will never see his face when talking in the sales videos
- Most of the testimonials online are fake and crafted
- He promises to teach his customers for free, but that is not the case once you buy his course. Most of his system will cost you hundreds of dollars
- There is no real value for your success. This is seen with the upsell and down sells.
- There are several misleading information on how to make money online.
My Final Verdict 🙂
In a nutshell, CB Passive Income is another pipe dream product that falls short of its promises. I do not recommend it for anybody looking to make money online.
It is not the valuable product is purports to be and can be misleading. I can recommend other ways of making money online and not this one as it gives you the wrong approach to online marketing.
Thanks a lot for taking time to read my CB Passive Income review and hope you made a wise decision.
If you have any questions please let me know.
Best Self-Defense Guides:
Follow us on Facebook. This review may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info. I do get a small referral if you buy via my links – that´s why all informations are free for you on my website.