Whether we like it or not or refuse to accept the obvious fact; aging is real! We all want to be forever young but the truth is that in reality, aging is inevitable. There is nothing you can do about that. Well, that is probably not news to you. What may be news to you is the fact that you can slow down the aging process! You can’t stop a bird from flying over your head as the saying goes but you can stop it from building a nest in your hair. You can’t stop the aging process but there are things you can do that will definitely slow down the rate of aging. That is where the old school new body program comes in.
What is the old school new body program?
A couple in their 50s by the names Steve and Becky Holman created the old school new body program. According to Steve and Becky Holman, the aging process begins to accelerate at a very alarming rate. It is worthy of note that this program is not all about just making you better in terms of your fitness, this program in addition to making you fit is set out to meticulously and professionally unveil to you the secrets you never knew that will help you to almost literarily reverse the aging process.
Testament to Steve’s athleticism and experience in fitness related matters is the fact that he began weight training at 15 as a thin 119-pounder and lending credence to his consistency is the fact that he has not stopped training from that point onward. We are talking about 35 years here! Meanwhile, according to her story which is a piece of the digital book Old School New Body; Becky has been working out on and off for over 20 years, this however plummeted drastically in her 30s as a result of her unavoidable responsibility as a mother in raising her two little girls. In her 40s however, she became tired of her overweight appearance and made a radical physical change in just a couple of months.
Interestingly, Becky currently has been contributing to lifestyle and nutrition based things to IRON MAN magazine; meanwhile, incredibly for over 25 years, Steve has been IM’s Editor in Chief. He is a seasoned expert as he has written in excess of 20 books on weight training as well as nutrition and has likewise penned many articles on building muscle as well as burning fat. Steve has additionally met and interviewed numerous unbelievable numbers of top stars such as Arnold Schwarzenegger, Cory Everson and Lee Labrada.
How to use the old school new body program
To get the best out of making use of the program, you must ensure you follow and practice the 5 stages sketched out in the program:
• Stage 1: Eat Enough Fats: Contrary to popular believe, this program completely revolutionize our thinking by helping us understand that fat does not make us fat! Dietary fat is actually essential for the generation of hormones and the recovery of the body. Hence, plays a vital role is the reduction of rate of aging.
• Stage 2: Stop Doing The Wrong Exercise: People often think that just doing any form of random exercise will make them reduce weight. This ends up increasing their rate of aging. Running and different types of long-length practice increment free radicals and may accelerate the aging procedure.
• Stage 3: Stop Blaming Everything On Your Age: Simply growing older chronologically is not a guarantee for you to look haggard and out of sort. Your look is a product of your lifestyle and not simply because you are growing older. It has been demonstrated that even men and ladies in their 90s can pick up muscle tone.
• Stage 4: Drink Enough Water: Water, reduces significantly the urge to eat. Water is fundamental for your skin, burns fat as well as your general wellbeing. Drinking more water makes you look way younger than you really are.
• Stage 5: Work Out Less: Another myth busted in this program is the true effect of strenuous exercise. Contrary to popular believe, we should avoid it as much as possible. The authors have built up the F4X Training System that joins four particular activities and just takes two or three minutes for each day.
You can’t wait to slow down your rate of aging? What are you waiting for? The old school new body program is exactly what you really need.
Old School new body