The Stress-Free Golf Swing Review (StressFreeGolfSwing.com) that I am sitting down to write for you should provide you with many compelling reasons to try it out and see what it can do for your Golf score.
For me going out Golfing used to cause a lot of different emotions. I would start out excited, thinking that today would be the day when I finally figure it out. Then that enthusiasm would slowly erode away until I was once again left driving home frustrated at my poor performance. I haven’t played Golf for that long, but even given my relative lack of experience I figured I should be better at it by now. When I was a bit younger I played more physically demanding sports, but as the years went by my knees decided that they no longer liked to take that amount of abuse. I’m not old by any stretch, but I realized that I didn’t want to keep going the way I was and end up limping around when I got older.
So I needed to find a new sport to play. When I was in school a very smart teacher once told me that if you work hard in life you need to play hard as well. The basic message was that if I was going to work hard and be under stress from work, then I needed to make sure that I was physically active so that I could alleviate that stress in my free time. I’ve always been fairly active and played various sports and I’ll tell you that what my teacher told me was true. Work was hard but by working out regularly I was able to keep in shape and alleviate stress.
Unfortunately as time passes the effects of age can begin to take their toll. I noticed that I would be pretty sore after a good workout, and that the next day my knees would ache a bit. That’s when I knew it was time to move on and to pick a different sport, one that wouldn’t be quite so rough on me. So I took up Golf. I went out and bought some clubs, some balls, and then went to a driving range with a friend of mine who was an avid Golfer. We must have gone to the driving range a dozen times before I even tried to play a round of Golf. In those dozen times you would think I would have made a great deal of progress, and you would be wrong. I don’t know what it was, maybe I was swinging to hard, maybe I just wasn’t mean to be a Golfer. No matter what was the cause of the problem, it quickly became clear that this was going to be harder than I anticipated.
While spending time at the driving range was challenging, trying to play a round of Golf was far more challenging. In fact on my first time out with my friends I quit halfway through the round. That stupid ball just wouldn’t go where I wanted it to. I wasn’t driving the ball as far as my friends, and my short game was equally brutal. I just didn’t get it. I may have given up most of the high impact sports I loved, but I was still a strong and athletic guy. So why were my friends, most of whom were slighter in build than me, driving the ball so much farther? I left frustrated and stressed out, and each time I left the Golf course I swore I was done with it and wouldn’t go back.
But I would go back. Again and again I would go back to this game that was supposed to help me manage my stress. I would go back and I would leave angry, frustrated, and very discouraged. I saw how much fun my friends had playing, and I knew they felt bad for me. In fact many of them tried to help me, but that didn’t help either. While I loved the time with my friends, and a break from being at home with the kids, I was starting to think that maybe Golf just wasn’t for me. I figured that I could find some other type of sport to play that could replace Golf, something that would let me get the exercise I need without pushing my blood pressure through the roof.
Trying To Figure Things Out
While I toyed with the idea of giving up on Golf the truth is that I wasn’t a quitter. I was a hard headed man, and I wasn’t about to let this silly game beat me. I would drive by Golf courses and see old men playing them game, that alone right there pushed me onward. There was no way that some little old man could succeed at a game and that I couldn’t do it. There was no way. So I went to the driving range more. I practiced by short game as well. I even went out and sought out the help of professional instructors. None of it worked. None of it. My frustration was mounting, my Wife even told me that maybe I should find some other way to pass my time. That wasn’t going to happen, at least not yet. I was determined to figure it out, and I knew that there had to be a way that I could improve my game.
Having tried just about every conventional thing I could think of I decided to go online and start looking for answers. I wasn’t surprised at all to find that there were a seemingly endless number of Golf gurus that swore they could fix my swing and bring my score down. But I wasn’t an idiot. I knew that most of these claims were nothing more than an attempt to get me to give away my hard earned money. When you are online looking for something my general rule of thumb has always been to ignore anything that seems too good to be true. If something claims it can fix your problem quickly and with little effort then nine times out of ten it’s a lie. So I searched on looking for a way to fix my broken Golf swing.
Discovering The Stress-Free Golf Swing
It was during my search for the secrets to improve my Golf game that I discovered The Stress-Free Golf Swing. My first inclination was to dismiss this as just another product making outrageous claims that couldn’t possibly be true. That was my first inclination, but I stopped and decided to read a bit more about it. I’m not sure what it was that got me to invest more time in this product than anything else I had looked at up to that point, but I’m glad I did. What I discovered was that The Stress-Free Golf Swing contained advice about technique from someone who studied the swing of Golf great Ben Hogan extensively. Ben Hogan was one of the greatest Golfers of all time, and he was most well known for his amazing swing. If I could figure out a way to emulate his approach, and could get even a fraction of the distance and accuracy he had, my Golf Game would be dramatically improved.
What most impressed me after learning about Ben Hogan was his legendary ability to drive a Golf ball tremendous distances. He did this despite being a relatively small to average sized player. I figured if he could drive a ball that far at his build, that I could do it as well since I was quite a bit larger and stronger than he appeared to be. The other thing that really drew me in was that it was my driving that needed the most work. While my short game was far from perfect, it was coming along much better than my drives. I would hook the ball, and spent more time looking through trees for my ball than I would like to admit. I also consistently came up short on drives, which definitely added strokes to my game.
If I could just learn to drive the ball further, and avoiding hooking it, I would be so much better as a Golfer. So much of the stress that I felt was a result of trying to play catch up all the time when my initial drive left me far short of where my friend’s drives left them. I was starting under the gun since I would automatically have to add another stroke to each round since it took me more than one swing to drive the ball as far as my friends were doing with a single stroke. So despite my initial trepidation I decided to go all in and try The Stress-Free Golf Swing.
Who Created The Stress-Free Golf Swing?
The Stress-Free Golf Swing was created by Jeff Richmond, a self described expert on Ben Hogan. Jeff loves Golf and suffered from the same kinds of issues that many people do when they play. He lacked the driving power to be able to play at a high level. Realizing that he needed to fix his swing he decided to look at a man considered by many to be the greatest striker in Golf history, that man was Ben Hogan. Ben Hogan passed away some time ago, but there exists a lot of footage of him playing, and his Golf swing has been analyzed frequently. While a lot of people have tried to discover Ben’s secret, the first to really do it was Jess Richmond.
By analyzing Ben Hogan’s swing and comparing it with other top Golfers, Jeff was able to figure out that there was a subtle, but noticeable difference that set Ben’s swing apart from every other Golfer. He used grid analysis to map out every movement that Ben made when he swung, and then compared it to other Golfers. After doing this he concluded that his initial thoughts were correct, Ben Hogan was doing something different from other Golfers. He really did have a secret technique that enabled him to hit the ball the way that he did. He had an advantage that allowed him to tower above his peers in terms of his ability to drive a Golf ball.
So Jeff Richmond continued his research and discovered that years prior to his death Ben Hogan had told other people that he had a secret technique he used, and that secret technique was the reason behind his legendary striking power. He also told everyone that would listen that if he told them what his secret was it would be easy for them to see it when they watched his swing. But Ben Hogan never revealed that secret, but there was good news. Jeff Richmond, after hours of painstaking study, figured it out. He figured out the secret to Ben’s long drives, and that secret can transform your Golf game practically over night. The change you will notice, and how quickly it happens, will be eye opening to you. It will allow you to gain the same kind of advantage that Ben Hogan enjoyed, and it will make you the envy of many other Golfers that couldn’t hope to match your driving power.
While I was a bit skeptical of Jeff’s claims, those initial concerns gave way once I learned more about Jeff. I discovered that he ran an extremely popular Golf blog, and that he had over 100,000 Golfers that subscribed to his blog. With so many people tuning in to see what Jeff had to say I figured there had to be a lot of value there. After all what were the odds that he was really fooling 100,000 plus people on a weekly basis? On top of that I discovered that there was a full 60 day money back guarantee when you placed your order. With so many people following Jeff’s Blog, and a money back guarantee, I felt I had nothing to lose and everything to gain.
What Did I Get With My Order?
1. The first thing you get is a 123 page book in PDF format. In this book you will get tips and pointers that were devised by watching Ben Hogan’s swing. You will learn his one real secret that made him arguably the greatest ball striker in the history of Golf. When other players had the privilege of seeing Ben play in person they would often remark that when he hit a Golf ball it made a distinct sound. It was almost as if he was doing something so different from everyone else that the impact he made was so much more powerful it was hard to describe. This book goes into detail about what made his swing so unique, and how you can adapt his techniques so that you can enjoy the same kind of legendary ball striking power that Ben Hogan did.
2. You also get access to 15 online videos. To me this was a huge selling point. If I read about how something is done I may understand it. If I see it done, and see it done over and over again from instructional videos then I’m sure I would get it. These videos go into great detail about how to practice your swing and develop tremendous ball striking power. When you can hit a ball with so much power you can drive it farther, and keep it straight and on course. This means that if I could accomplish this I would be starting out with an advantage when I played with my friends, instead of starting out behind.
3. Finally the last thing you receive is a 1 page PDF cheat sheet. This is a great tool to have because you can access it from your smart phone and go over the finer details of Ben’s approach. This means that when you are out on the Golf course, and things aren’t going well, you can go over some pointers to help get you back on track.
What Did I Learn From The Stress-Free Golf Swing?
1. The first, and most important thing I learned from The Stress-Free Golf Swing was that in order to be successful on the Golf course I needed to develop what is known as an effortless swing. I needed a swing that would become second nature to me, so that I could just act and not have to think about what I was doing. This was one of Ben Hogan’s secrets, and he was very up front about it with everyone he spoke with. He knew that in order to consistently drive the long ball far, you needed to have a swing that didn’t deviate much each time. By practicing my swing using the methods that Ben used I was able to develop a consistent and powerful swing.
2. I also learned the closely guarded secret to striking with such power that Ben Hogan had spoken of. Now I’m not going to tell you what it is here, that really wouldn’t be fair to Jeff Richmond. After all he spent countless hours of his own time studying the swing of Ben Hogan and other top Golfers to figure out this secret. It’s only fair that all of his hard work pays off, so sharing that secret before you buy The Stress-Free Golf Swing would be improper on my part. What I will tell you is that this secret is much simpler than I could have imagined, and it was something I was able to implement right away.
3. Using the secret technique employed by Ben Hogan I also learned how to consistently hit the sweet spot on the ball every time I drove it. By hitting the sweet spot I was able to drive the ball farther than I ever had before. I also noticed that the sound the club made when it struck the ball changed. This is when I knew that I really had mastered this new technique. Ben Hogan was known for making a very unique sound when he struck a ball, and now my swing produced that same kind of unique sound as well.
How Did My Life Improve After Trying The Stress-Free Golf Swing?
You may not think that improving your Golf game can impact your life in any significant way, but I discovered that it did just that for me. How did a better Golf game make my life better? It helped my stress levels! I took up a variety of sports when I was younger since I had learned that the key to managing stress was to play as hard as I worked. When I got a little older and didn’t want to keep pounding away on my knees I transitioned to Golf. Golf was supposed to help me to relax and unwind, and it did the exact opposite of that. It made me so angry that I didn’t know what to do.
I’m a competitive person, I think that’s a big part of why I have a successful career. Part of being a competitive person meant that I hated to lose. But that’s what I did every time I went out Golfing with my buddies. You better bet they let me know about it. I ended up buying beers for the winner more times than I can count, and that was the bitterest beer I ever drank. I thought about quitting for a while, then my competitive juices really started flowing. I wasn’t going to quit. I wasn’t going to keep buying a beer for the winner every weekend either.
After buying The Stress-Free Golf Swing my ability to drive the long ball improved so dramatically that it instantly took strokes off of my score. The first time my friends and I went out to the Golf course after I had mastered my new swing was a sobering moment for them. No longer was I the weak link here, no longer was I going to leave the Golf course frustrated by yet another defeat. The first time I stepped up to tee off I smiled because I knew this was going to shock them. I swung, and that ball took off like you wouldn’t believe. I turned doing my best to contain my smile and acted like I had done this a thousand times before. As I looked up the faces of my friends were covered in looks of disbelief. They probably thought it was a lucky shot, but as I continued to out drive all of them for the rest of the day they realized that there was a new pecking order, and it started with me at the top.
As I mentioned before the main reason I started Golfing was to continue with my practice of playing sports on the weekend in order to stay healthy and to alleviate stress. Since Golf used to be very stressful for me the fact that I now enjoy it has made me a much happier person. I haven’t bothered to check but I’m pretty sure that my blood pressure is quite a bit lower than it was before I tried The Stress-Free Golf Swing. With a newfound passion for Golf I found an outlet for my stress which made me more productive at work, more relaxed at home, and a happier Husband and Father.
What If The Stress-Free Golf Swing Isn’t The Right Choice For You?
After reading The Stress-Free Golf Swing review I have put together here I’m sure that you see the value of the program.
If however it isn’t the best choice for you, then I would also recommend the following products as possible options for you to consider:
1. Monster Golf Swing. This is another program that can teach you how to improve your ability to drive the long ball. I’ve tried this program out as well, and I can tell you that it does offer some really fantastic advice that can be helpful. Do I think this is a better choice that The Stress-Free Golf Swing? No, but it does offer it’s own valuable insights. Personally I would choose The Stress-Free Golf Swing, but using the Monster Golf Swing is a close second choice. In fact if it were up to me I’d recommend both.
2. The Simple Golf Swing. This is a program that teaches you how to develop a simple, and consistent swing, which is important in Golf. Ben Hogan recognized this, and many others have as well. While this program doesn’t teach you Ben’s secret, it does offer some great pointers on how to develop a consistent swing.
My Final Thoughts
If you enjoy Golf, but are tired of coming up on the losing end then do something about it. Sure Golf isn’t your career, but do you really want to spend your free time watching your friends beat you all the time? I didn’t, and after a short amount of time I was pretty fed up with it. I wanted to win, and if you are anything like me you will feel the same way. But sometimes hard work and practice just aren’t enough. I got started playing Golf much later than my friends, so I was already at a pretty big disadvantage. They tried to point me in the right direction, but their advice wasn’t as helpful as I hoped it would be. Then I realized something, I was taking advice from a bunch of amateurs. My friends were better Golfers than me, but they still weren’t that good. If I learned to do things their way I might get better, but I would never be great.
I do regret spending time and money on professional Golf instructors now. There are far more important things I could have spent my money on, and looking back it seems pretty wasteful on my part. The worst part about going for private lessons was that they didn’t even really help. The guy teaching me didn’t seem to care, and it was a bit embarrassing to have to go to lessons. I was a grown man and this kid was supposed to teach me how to Golf?
Now, after having tried The Stress-Free Golf Swing I can say that I love going Golfing. I love the looks on my friend’s faces every time I drive that ball farther than they could ever hope to. I suppose I could be gracious and share the secret I learned with them, but that would kind of ruin my fun. I’ll probably show them someday, but not today. I never get tired of the sound that is made when my club head impacts the Golf ball, or how the ball seems to take off like a guided missile. It’s a real rush, and give my competitive nature it’s great to have such an enormous advantage.
I won’t say that I’ve won every round of Golf since I bought The Sress-Free Golf Swing, but I will say that I’ve rarely lost. That bitter beer I shared with the winner on the weekends is now gone, it’s replaced by a sweet tasting and refreshing beer I drink celebrating my win. Instead of getting up and trying to convince myself I could play better this time, I get up and know that I’m going to go out there and kill it on the Golf Course. I’m going to go out there and drive that little Golf bar farther than my friends, and I’m going to enjoy the looks on their faces when they realize that I’m going to win, as I do most of the time when we go out Golfing.
I particularly enjoy having fun with them a little bit and acting like I don’t see any difference in how I play now. I tell them it’s just hard work and practice, then I smile a bit so they know I’m messing with them. I should feel bad that I’m not sharing my secret with them, but I really don’t. I really will share what I’ve learned with them someday, but just not today. The Stress-Free Golf Swing was a greatt investment and it made sure that my Golf game went from being embarrassing to being dominating.