Hi there, it’s Frank here with the Spy Escape & Evasion Review. Is the Spy Escape & Evasion program a great buy? My Spy Escape & Evasion Review will tell you everything you need to know about this amazing Spy Escape & Evasion guide. Stay with me and thanks for stopping and enjoy your reading.
Product Name: Spy Escape & Evasion
Creator: Jason Hanson
Official Website: www.SurvivalLife.com
What Exactly Is The Spy Escape & Evasion Program?
The 21st century seems a dangerous time to live if you ever watch news around the globe. It is all about wars, attacks here and there, natural disasters and much more. How long will you survive if you were in a war torn country? Skills to survive dangerous situations are only taught to members of few organizations like the army and the CIA that are always faced with danger. Equipping yourself with such skills seems a worth investment in the world we live in right now.
This article is aimed at reviewing a product that claims to give you all the tips and secrets for survival that are only available to elite members of the security organizations like the FBI and CIA. When I first came across the review, I thought like most people that the author was only interested in cashing on the media frenzy that the world is unsafe. However, it is a worth product that covers a lot of aspects on how to survive a crisis. Violence is quite common in our modern society and the least one can do is learn how to survive in a crisis or critical situation.
In the simplest words, Spy Escape and Evasion is a training program that educates you on the basic skills and survival strategies used by spies around the world to stay safe and protect their families regardless of the situation. The program is all about teaching you the secrets, the skills and the techniques that are used by spies to survive difficult situations.
The program was created by Jason Hanson a former CIA officer and security specialist who made a famous entry in the Shark Tank show and got very great responses. The program is filled with useful information on how to survive a dangerous situation most of which he learned during his years in the CIA. These are skills that are not available to ordinary people like me and you.
The training teaches survival and safety secrets that 99% of the ordinary American populations are not aware of but training that can mean the difference between life and death. You will learn a lot from the program and even change the way you handle situations next time you’re in a confrontation with someone. The Author Jason Hanson calls the training the dirty secrets and mind control games of a real James Bond. Jason shows his readers simple ways to escape handcuffs, a tape and a rope in just 30 seconds. It seems an interesting book with critical survival tactics and a worth purchase.
Let’s go ahead and see what you can learn from his book…
Things you can learn in the Spy Escape & Evasion Course:
- How you can vanish without a trace: Do you need to run from someone and stay off the grid without a trace? Jason explains a 3-step process to help you vanish and get off the grid for good if you so want without anyone ever tracing you. He shows you how to create a secret email and use the “break phone” to stay steps ahead of those you want to avoid.
- How to create and escape and evasion kit: Learn of the 23 critical items you need when escaping.
- Ways to exploit social engineering and get literally everything you want.
- How to easily protect yourself using improvised items. Here, you get to learn how to protect yourself from readily available materials. How to turn the materials into weapons and remain safe.
- How to become an escape artist. Ever being kidnapped and tied by a rope, a duct tape or handcuffs? Jason shows you simple ways to free yourself from handcuffs, a duct tape, plastic zip ties, a rope and many more restraint situations.
- He shows you how to detect people following you and how to evade the surveillance.
Well, what we have here is just a snapshot of what you can expect from the book. The Spy Escape and Evasion Training Program has a lot more that can benefit you in so many ways. It is a well-thought book with great tips that can be applied in a real survival situation. There is just a lot more to learn making the program a great product. Some more information to expect from the Spy Escape & Evasion Course includes:
- How one can become a human lie detector
- Airplane survival tactics
- The must have survival gears
- The recommended AR-15 information
The information can be provided in two ways. One is a live training where Jason visits a city where a maximum of 60 people have booked where he does face-to-face training.
The same course can also be followed online through the live altering training. Here, you get all the information through DVD, video, and audio. You can revisit and get the same information whenever you want.
About The Author
Ex-CIA officer and security specialist Jason Hanson knows everything when it comes to surviving. He has become a common name following his appearance on the TV show Shark Tank. He is also a graduate of Radford University. He wrote the “The Covert Guide to Concealed Carry” and has done pieces for different magazines on Home defense. He is a certified instructor for the National Rifle Association and the Utah Concealed Firearms Permit Instructor.
Pros & Cons Of The Spy Escape And Evasion Training Program
- The course is well presented, fun and exciting
- The online training makes the course fun and easy to follow
- You get to learn crucial information that is not easily available to the general public
- You get to learn real life skills that can mean the difference between life and death
- Only available in a digital format
- Takes a lot of time
My Final Verdict 🙂
When you first come across the Spy Escape & Evasion Program; you’re more likely to doubt it. However, a closer look reveals it is a great program with all the information you need to survive in life.
Apart from the real survival tactics and tips, everyday problems like locking your car keys are discussed and solved.
Personally I recommend it as Jason even goes further to provide 100% refund policy where you get to go through the course and decide if it is something you want to do.
Overall, the Spy Escape and Evasion Training Program is a worthy investment if you’re looking for a course on survival tips and skills.
Thanks for taking time to read my Spy Escape & Evasion Review. Always stop by and check more great product reviews before you order.
Important: I do get a small referral if you buy via my link. I´d greatly appreciate you purchasing via my link here www.SurvivalLife.com.
If you have any questions please let me know.
Follow us on Facebook
This review may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info. I do get a small referral if you buy via my links – that´s why all informations are free for you on my website.